We at Muhd Ikmal Photography focus on Corporate & Business Professional Photography services. Among the many types of photography that we offer, often we receive requests for Corporate Events Photography.
2. For those who are unfamiliar with Corporate Events Photography, it is divided into many segments. Read on to find out the different types of Corporate Events Photography. In Events Photography, the most important skill is to know the event flow & be at the right place at the right time to capture the best angle for a particular situation. The photographer has to be ready at the best place anticipating the moment to happen. Once you are the right spot, the next step is to capture the action & emotion of the moment. The action & emotion is important for the photograph to tell the story.
CORPORATE DINNER & LUNCHES
3. Dinner & Lunch Events are often organised to celebrate certain occasions. They can be due to Festive Celebrations, Awards & Recognition, Year End Appreciation Dinner and the list goes on.
TRADE SHOW & EXHIBITIONS
4. Trade Shows & Exhibitions normally happen in a large scale, you will need a bigger team of photographers to cover a bigger area. There will be a large crowd especially during peak hours. If there are insufficient number of photographers, you will have a risk of missed shots & opportunity due to lack of photographer coverage.
PRODUCT LAUNCHES & MOU SIGNINGS
5. Product Launches & MOU Signings can either be in a large or a small scale event depending on the direction & strategy of the company.
6. Some events are of a special themed such as charity events, networking events or special celebrations. The crowd size can vary depending on the occasion.
TEAMBUILDINGS, SPORTS & FAMILY DAYS
7. Companies also often organise Sports Events, Teambuildings or Family Days for their employees or sometimes they are even opened for public participation.
FORUMS, CONFERENCES & MEETINGS
8. These kind of events most happen at a slower pace compared to the other types of events mentioned above. Certain Forums & Conferences do not allow the use of camera flashes in order to avoid disturbing the attention of the participants. However most will allow the use of camera flashes.
TRAININGS, SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
9. Participants for these type of events are normally seated, so the pace of the event is similar to the Forums & Conferences. It is also important for the photographer to not get in the way of the event flow. The use of a longer lenses are important so that you area able to capture the moment even while you area out of the way.
If you require photography services for any of your Corporate & Business Event, feel free to contact us for free consultation & quotation. For reference you may visit our website at www.muhdikmal.com